- Job Type: Part-time
- Monday- Friday 1:00 PM – 6:00 PM
- 2019-2020 School year only
- Daily planning, setup, and instruction of programming for students in grades 2nd-5th, 5 days a week. This includes serving snack, supervising and participating in outside or gym recreation, planning unique activities, and monitoring homework time for each day. Lead Teachers work with all children in the program during combined-group activity times, and with the Assistant Director and teachers coordinate monthly calendars. Must attend all-staff meetings every first Monday evening and a small daily check-in before arrival of students.
- Qualifications needed:
- Must be at least 21 years old.
- One-year prior experience with school-age children in a school, after school, camp, or other educational setting.
- Minimum of a high school diploma; bachelor’s or associate’s degree preferred.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
- Our ideal candidate is also:
- Knowledgeable about child development, and able to work with a wide range of child ages and personalities.
- Energetic and ready to run around with kids!
- Patient and compassionate.
- Interested and skilled in a range of areas, and comfortable leading a variety of programming.
- Able to manage both small and large groups well.
Please follow and like us: